Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh My Gosh! If My Head Wasn't Screwed On. . .

So I totally forgot a major detail in my last post! Like a MAJOR, MAJOR detail.
So let me take you back to right before I left in June. Long story short, Brittany Bulkeley taught my how to hem my pants because she thought that I am always going to be short, I am always going to have to hem my pants; because I'm so short (Yeah.That part burned me a little). So she taught me and I TOTALLY, HONESTLY meant to say that and give all (or most) of the credit to her in my last post but, you know what happens when your brain thinks faster than your fingers and type. Especially my short little, sausage fingers. 
So I am SO sorry Brittany! 
Really. I just feel so bad! 
Galvan and I totally appreciate all that you have taught me! I just love you and thank you so much and think of you every time I were my jeans that we hemmed together. I am so sorry and am so thankful that you got tired of hemming mine and Deasiya's pants and forced me to learn how to do it myself.
Brittany, thank you for being you!

2 comments:

  1. Boo-ya! I just guilt tripped my way into a dedication post. Score! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, and britt- i love that you don't feel the least bit bad about making bash feel so guilty. lol

    ReplyDelete