Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just a few Last Minute Errands.

Well, over the past month or so I have been preparing to get ready for my new venture into the world, or at least just my venture to Colorado Springs, CO. (Oh, and early heads up, I'm not a blogger or writer so sorry for this possibly being the worst post ever.) So anyways, some of the things that I have done consist of waking up early on Saturday mornings to hang out with Adam, Xavier, and Marrissa and go planking on random friends cars.

One morning I surprised my cousins by going to their houmes and waking them up for a surprise breakfast where we ended up playing RockBand all morning.
Funny times. We could totally start a Cola Band and make it big.

Luckily, I was able to catch one of the greatest annual Stake events before I left: The Stake Softball Tournament. Surprisinly, our ward did quite well. Yay! Go Team.
Please note everyone posing and Adam planking.
And probably one of the most favorite things that I did was have my Princess Tea Party for all the little girls I babysat. I absolutely had a blast and am so thankful for all these little girls who have, in one way or another, taught me so many things! I just love them all so much.
I have become quite good, well semi-good at tennis, and even won a small match. Me and my tennis partner Stevey and I took our victory shot after our win. Sorry Adam. Maybe next time?
And before I left California, I couldn't leave with out stoping at two of the greatest places ever. There was Magic Mountain which of course is always magical. Partly becauae you lose your stomach half the time.
Then of couse there is the Happiest Place on Earth. Disneyland! And of course, it was a super happy day!
This would be Adam and Bradon and me on Pirates! I'm telling you. Happiest, most exciting place ever!
There was also my surprise going away party which was way fun. Thank you to everyone who helped plan, and participated. And thank you to everyone who came. I was so happy to have been able to see everyone before I left. 
I'm not too sure what Colorado has in store for me in these upcoming months. But I'm sure I'll soon find out and will keep everyone posted as I start this new chapter in my life.

1 comment:

  1. It finally hit Andi yesterday that you going to live with Kate meant you were not going to live here anymore. She did not like going to your house and finding you not there.

    ReplyDelete