Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pliés and a Par-té

So Thursday was probably one of the greatest days a little girl could ask for. Kate went to ballet and tap class and was pretty much the happiest little thing in pink tights ever. She was so excited, but then when she saw that they danced in fornt of a huge mirror that she could look and see how cute she looked just made the experience even better.


So this is her noticing the mirror for the first time, but sadly not the last.


So this is her after she changed into her tap shoes. I was able to get her attention for like .2 seconds.
So after the were done with there exercises they danced to Little Bunny Foo Foo so they were able to hop like a bunny which Kate thought was so fun. She thought it was so much fun she bounced like a bunny all the way out of the studio until she took a spill off the curb and landed on her knees and started crying. That part wasn't as much fun. Kinda funny but not fun.
So after Little Bunny Foo Foo's fall we all piled back into the car and went home. Corinne and Brendan had to go the DMV so Kate and I went to Target so I could get a few more things so I could finish unpacking my room.
So when we came back Kate decided to watch a movie instead of help Asher (I know. Confusing right) unpack her room. After a few hours this is the final product. Let me give you a grand tour of my room. I'm kinda proud.

 
This is the not the greatest picture the windows that I get to look out every moring. And if I'm not careful, neighbors could look into.

This is the cute bed with the side tables that Melissa and Corinne got and decorated with that I think is super cute and super comortable.

I put up all my pictures which Kate likes to look at. The crazy part is that I still have more to develop.

This is the wall that hold the picture that is next to the candle holder/marble thing that needs some candles and the back of my door that has all my hair flowers. 

This is the other side of the candle/marble thing and a view of the closet.

This is a picture Andi gave to me the day before I left. I told her I would hang it in my new room so now it has it's own wall next to the closet. I just love it. Thank you Monkey!

So finally after I put up all my pictures and unpacked most of my boxes, I saved the best, most beloved box for last.

The shoe box. My grandma and Stevey pretty much judged me and couldn't believe one could have so many shoes; however it is possible, and they are all very much charished.
 So I'm about to show you how the closet doors looks when the doors are open and I just hope you don't judge me like Grandma or Stevey. And now Corinne. However she was excited when she remembered that we wear the same size so really, this is our shared closet.

It looks so pretty!

The left side - All my dressy shirts and jackest along with my sweaters and blankets that fit nicely on top of the shelf so they are easily accessable.

The right side - My shorts, pants, skirts, and dresses along with my sweats and screen shirts that are also easily accessable which is great because I wear them all the time.
 And last but not least. . .

 my shoes.

Really. They just make me so happy. And each one reminded me of the good times I had shopping for them or the fun times I had wearing them. They will be just as happy walking the streets of Colorado as they were walking "The Streets of Bakersfield."
So after I was offically all settled and unpacked I joined Kate and finished watching Tangled with her.
Some people from church invited my to go bowling which was fun. I did ok. I usually stink up the first game and then can break 100 the second game. However we only played one, but for not playing for a couple of months I did well.
Then after we were done we randomly decided to go the the movies and get tickets to see Harry Potter for a Friday showing. So we went and they guy behind the counter told us that they still had tickets for the mid-night showing. So after some quick deliberation, we saw the mid-night showing of the last Harry Potter movie ever. I was kinda happy because I had seen the last like three or four at mid-night so it was a good way to end the series. We got put in this theater which only had maybe thirty people in it which was super nice because then I didn't have to deal with all the crazy girls who like to scream all the time so I was super happy about that. And yes I know most of you thinking that it is pointless to see it at mid-night when you could just see it the next day and that I am ridiculous for going but that's ok because I don't really care and I got to see it before all of you so yeah.
However the best part of the night was when the Prestons made me living here offical. They gave me a gift that Brendan said would be hard for normal, regualr people to give becuase it was super cool, and super awesome, yet showed a sign of trust, but because he is Brendan, it was no problem for him.

Tah-dah!
My very own set of blinged out house keys. And yes. In fact it was a gift that was super cool, and super awesome.

 Not the greatest picture however you can feel the excitement. I have never been so happy with fake dimaond-studded pink hearts and Princess with a crown on top. It was a "super cool, super awesome" way to end the day. And the best part was I was able to use them that night when I got back from Harrp Potter. Thanks Brendan for being awesome enough to pull off such a great gift.

2 comments:

  1. What about the boyfriend??!!!! Focus!!! Oh and can you send those gold shoes and light blue/periwinkle ones to California? That would be great, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for dance class! And your room is very cute. Andi was excited to see her picture on the wall.

    ReplyDelete